- Engineering Degree or similar, relevant experience may be taken if coupled with HNC/HND.
Knowledge and/or Experience
- 10 yrs. experience in construction, installation, and precommissioning within the offshore oil and gas industry, and specifically in relation to Offshore Pipelines & Cables.
- Experience with construction work at management or site representative level in the Middle East. Exhaustive experience for the preparation, fabrication, transport and installation of pipelines and cables with EPCI contractors.
- Have worked in similar roles in pipe-lay/cable lay vessels.
- Application and in depth knowledge of stakeholder specifications and a working knowledge of Industry standards
Technical and Business Skills
- Able to manage a multi-cultural team committed to meeting project objectives.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a focus on teamwork and the ability to communicate and interact within a PMT
- A high level of proficiency in written and spoken English
- Computer literacy involving the regular use of professional office applications and some technical applications