- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or equivalent
Knowledge and/or Experience
- 10 years’ experience as an Instrumentation Commissioning Engineer with a broad knowledge of commissioning planning and execution experience, for LNG liquefaction facilities or large Oil & Gas facility.
Experienced pre-commissioning/commissioning of field instrumentation such as Smart Transmitters, Fiscal Metering Systems, Tank Gauging, Specilaity Analyzers / sampling systems, Gas Chromotographs, Control & On / Off Valves, ESDV, Blowdown Valves and asscesosries, MOV’s, Fire & Gas devices, BMS / Flare Panels and speciality instruments associated with large compressors.
- Good understanding of International (ISA/IEC) Standards and best practices in the areas of Instrumentation installations.
- Demonstrated experience of using Instrument calibration tools and instrument configuration set-ups.
- Expertise in systemization, completions database, development of instrumentation pre-comm/comm procedures.
- Strong leadership skills, experience leading contractor teams.
- Experience with Smart Completions database use and set-up desirable.
Technical and Business Skills
- Excellent written and oral English skills.
- Strong organisational, planning and coordination skills.
- Strong technical, prioritisation and management skills.
- Good communication, influencing and interface skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs, etc.