Required Experience / Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Business degree related subject or equivalent experience.
Knowledge and/or Experience
- 12 years’ experience in a major project environment within the oil and gas industry, with exposure in business management including project controls, cost and schedule development, tender preparation and contract management and 3 years supervising multi discipline and multi-cultural teams and as Lead of control for mega projects.
Technical and Business Skills
- Excellent written and oral English skills.
- Strong planning, organisational and prioritising skills.
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good computer literacy skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Contract knowledge is a value added skill.