- Bachelor and/or Master Degree in engineering – generalist engineer also acceptable.
Knowledge and/or Experience
- 10 years of experience in multicultural project execution related environment within the oil and gas industry (LNG would be a plus) with proven knowledge and experience of project management,detailed engineering, interfaces management, project controls and planning, construction and commissioning.
Technical and Business Skills
- Excellent written and spoken English skills.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Good influencing and negotiation skills.
- Computer literacy involving the regular use of professional office and technical applications.
- “Think out of the box” approach.