Required Experience / Qualifications
- 15 years’ experience with Quality Management Programs and Quality Control activities for execution of mega projects in the Oil & Gas Construction Industry.
- Preferred: Associates Engineering or Engineering degree Metallurgical, Welding, Mechanical or Science
Knowledge and Key Skills
- Experience with multi-national contractors & vendors, in particular those involved in the construction of LNG Plants and facilities.
- Strong coordination skills, extensive quality experience in responsible roles on major oil & gas engineering & construction projects
- Experienced in facilitating & coordinating efforts to troubleshoot project issues.
- Experience with conducting audits and assessments of work processes and procedures.
- Experience with LNG plant construction including pneumatic testing, preservation procedures and flange management.
Technical and Business Skills
- A thorough knowledge of codes and standards in relation to site construction and working within a structured Quality Management System
- Must be capable of positive decision-making & demonstrating a high level of judgement & responsibility