- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
Knowledge and/or Experience
- Minimum of 15 years’ Engineering experience with detailed knowledge of Gas Turbines and Centrifugal
- Compressors including design standards, specifications, control systems, performance testing, operations, maintenance and interaction with OEMs
- Minimum of 5 yrs experience in Offshore oil and gas Machinery
- Minimum of 2 yrs of Supervisory experience leading engineers
- Major Project (>$100M) experience
Technical and Business Skills
- Prior secondment or similar role in other Operating Company preferable
- Prior experience of working on compression packages
- Demonstrated ability to function in multi-cultural environment
- Excellent written and oral English skills.
- Strong organisational, planning and coordination skills.
- Strong technical, prioritisation and management skills.
- Good communication, influencing and interface skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs, Lotus Notes, etc.