Required Experience / Qualifications
- 10 years project experience including Procurement Quality Surveillance for the delivery of LNG facilities or energy industry projects
- Preferred: Bachelor or Associates Engineering qualification or diploma in an electrical or instrument discipline
Knowledge and/or Experience
- Strong coordination skills, extensive quality experience in similar responsible roles on major oil & gas engineering & construction projects.
- Experience in facilitating & coordinating efforts to resolve interface issues
- Experience with conducting audits & assessing process-driven quality systems
Technical and Business Skills
- A thorough knowledge of codes and standards and procurement processes related to Control Systems, Fire and
- Gas Systems, HVAC, Control Valves, Electrical and Instrumentation Bulk commodities.
- Working within a structured Quality Management System essential.
- IRCA Audit Certification beneficial