- Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
Knowledge and/or Experience
- 10 years’ experience in technical roles in petroleum or chemical plants in the field of design, inspection and maintenance of process equipment, with broad and extensive knowledge of design standards, specifications, codes, appropriate safety criteria, offshore facilities & structure design, construction and operations.
Technical and Business Skills
- Excellent written and spoken English skills.
- Strong technical, analytical and interface skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Lotus notes etc. and experience of project management systems similar to QGPMS.